Friday, March 11, 2022

pinterest pickup lines idea

 Cheesy Pick Up Lines

Corny pickup lines can often backfire, but if they are delivered correctly, it can bring laughter to a room that would otherwise be clouded by darkness. Be careful, though, not everyone is a fan of such lines. 


1. If I said you had a good body would you hold it against me?


2. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past again?


3. Are you a magician? Because you just cast a spell on me.


4. You’re so sweet you must be made out of chocolate.


5. Did you hurt yourself when you fell from Heaven?


6. Are you a cat? Because you look purrrfect!


7. Are you tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day.


8. Hold out hand: “Hey I’m going for a walk. Will you hold this for me?”


9. I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.”


10. Are you a cake, “Because I want a piece of that.”

11. Are you a bank loan? Well, you’ve certainly got my interest. 


12. If you were a triangle, you’d be acute one!


13. Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you.


14. I think you are suffering from a lack of Vitamin Me.


15. On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re a 9 and I’m the 1 you lack.


16. Do you like Harry Potter? Because I adumbledore you.


17. Was your dad a boxer? Because damn, you’re a knockout!


18. Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine?


19. I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.


20. Your phone has GPS, right? Because I’m totally going to get lost in those *insert color* eyes.


21. Would you grab my arm, so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel?


22. Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?


23. Your body is 65% water and I’m thirsty.


24. Excuse me, do you have a band-aid? Cause I scraped my knee falling for you.


25. Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend/boyfriend.


26. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend/girlfriend material?


27. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you.


28. You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?


29. Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.


30. Did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?


31. For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definitely turned me on.

32. Can I borrow your phone? I need to call God and tell him I’ve found his missing angel.


33. Hey, you’re pretty and I’m cute. Together we’d be Pretty Cute.


34. Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.


35. What’s a smart, attractive man like myself doing without your phone number?


36. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?


37. I’m lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?


38. I would say God bless you, but it looks like he already did.


39. Are you a parking ticket? Cause you’ve got fine written all over you.


40. Is your name Google? Because you got everything I am searching for.


41. Are you sure you’re not tired? You’ve been running through my mind all day.


42. Did I tell you I’m writing a book? It’s a phone book and it’s missing your number.


43. Is there an airport nearby or is it my heart taking off?


44. Life without you would be like a broken pencil… pointless.


45 Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!


46. I must be in a museum because you truly are a work of art.


47. I’m not stalking you, I’m doing research!


48. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.


49. I’m no mathematician, but I’m pretty good with numbers. Tell you what, give me yours and watch what I can do with it.


50. Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick Up LInes Qoutes and Jokes



Dito nyo mahahanap lahat Pick up lines Jokes Qoutes Sana Magustohan nyo i hope you like it!