Monday, March 14, 2022

Pickup Lines The Best

 1. Let me tie your shoes, cause I don’t want you falling for anyone else.


2.  Are you an omelette? Because you’re making me egg-cited!


3. Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet butt.


4. Do you have a pencil? Cause I want to erase your past and write our future.


5. Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.


6. Are you a florist? Cause ever since I met you, my life has been Rosey.


7. I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.


8. If God made anything more beautiful than you, I’m sure he’d keep it for himself.


9. Do you have a map? I’m getting lost in your eyes.


10. I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?


11. Are you an orphanage? Cause I wanna give you kids.


12. Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?


13. I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on.


14. Are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?


15. Do you live in a corn field, cause I’m stalking you.


16. Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.


17. Excuse me, is your name Earl Grey? Because you look like a hot-tea!


18. I’m not a hoarder but I really want to keep you forever.


19. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.


20. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you.


21. Are you mexican? Because you’re my juan and only!


22. Do you drink Pepsi? Because you’re so-da-licious!


23. Do I know you? Cause you look exactly like my next girlfriend.


24. I’m no organ donor but I’d be happy to give you my heart.


25. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?


26. Is your nickname Chapstick? Because you’re da balm!


27. I’m not staring at your b00bs. I’m staring at your heart.


28. Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?


29. I’ll give up my morning cereal to spoon you instead.


30. Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person? (hold up a mirror)


31. I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by YOU.


32. I was blinded by your beauty… I’m going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.


33. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?


34. There must be a lightswitch on my forehead because everytime I see you, you turn me on!


35. Hi, I’m writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you?


36. Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I think you’re lacking some Vitamin Me.


37. Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.


38. You look so familiar… didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.


39. Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me?


40. Do you like Nintendo? Because Wii would look good together.

pickup lines the best


41. If you were a flower you’d be a damnnn-delion


42. If you were ground coffee, you’d be Espresso cause you’re so fine.


43. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.

pickup lines the bestt


44. Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged!


45. I was wondering if you had an extra heart? Mine seems to have been stolen


46. Do you smoke pot? Because weed be cute together.


47. I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U?


48. Are you a campfire? Cause you are hot and I want s’more.


49. If you were a tropical fruit, you’d be a Fine-apple!


50. Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peeling

pickup lines the best


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick Up LInes Qoutes and Jokes



Dito nyo mahahanap lahat Pick up lines Jokes Qoutes Sana Magustohan nyo i hope you like it!