Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas Pickup Lines

Are you Christmas, because I want to Merry you.
Are you interested in seeing the "North Pole"?
Are you looking for a tree topper? Because I've been told I'm a star on top.
Are you sitting on a candle? Because your booty is on fire.
Are you tinsel? Because I want you all over my tree
Baby, we need to get together before Christmas, because you can't spell "love" with No-el.
Believe me if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows!
Black ice isn't the only thing I'm falling for.
Call me Rudolph, because you just sleighed me.
Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa exactly what I want for Christmas?
Can you hold my gloves for a second? I usually warm them by the fireplace, but you are way hotter.
Come sit on my lap. I've got a special gift just for you.
Did you ask Santa for a rhino this year? Because you look like you could use something horny.
Do you celebrate Boxing Day? Because you're the whole package.
Do you hear jingle bells? No? Then I'll have to ignore the ring in my ears like I'm ignoring the ring on your finger.
Do you like the song "Jingle Bells"? Because you look like you go all the way!
Do you live in an igloo? Because you seem like a pretty cool person.
Even Santa doesn't make candy as sweet as you.
Good tidings aren't the only thing I can give you.
He may have a nice car but I have a fast sleigh.
Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?
Hey Cutie, ever do it in a sleigh?
Hey, let me take you out on a first date in the snow - I promise I'm not a flake-y person.
Hi, Santa said you wished for me. Good choice.
How about I slip down your chimney at half past midnight?
How about sitting on my lap and seeing what pops up?
How about you show me peace on Earth and I'll show you good will toward men?
I can get you off the Naughty List.
I can tell you're quite the elf-a male.
I could work with the elves in the ribbon-tying department because I'm a pretty knotty girl.
I didn't think I was a snowman, but you just made my heart melt.
I don't have a foot fetish, but I'm pretty into mistle-toe.
I have the stamina of a jolly, fat man - I can go all night long.
I just got some mistletoe, how about we go back to my place and try it out?
I know its not Christmas, but Santa's lap is always ready.
I know when you've been bad or good...so let's skip the small talk!
I like milk and cookies but I would rather have you.
I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
I see you when you're sleeping & you don't wear any underwear...
I take romance to a new level - I don't cuddle, I hibernate.
I'd definitely let you join in my reindeer games.
I'm like a Christmas present - you'll love waking up to me in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick Up LInes Qoutes and Jokes



Dito nyo mahahanap lahat Pick up lines Jokes Qoutes Sana Magustohan nyo i hope you like it!