Friday, January 3, 2020

English PickupLines Muna ngayong Bagong Taon

  • 1. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
  • I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
  • Do I know you? ‘Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend/boyfriend.
  •  Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend/girlfriend material?
  • They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you.
  •  For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definitely turned me on.
  •  Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.
  • I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  •  I’m lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?
  • 10. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you.
  • Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date?
  • There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.
  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together.
  • Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  • I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
  • Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only 10 I see!
  • If you were a Transformer… you’d be Optimus Fine.
  • Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you.
  • I wish I were cross-eyed so I can see you twice.
  • I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.
  • Do you believe in love at first sight—or should I walk by again?
  • I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together.
  • Feel my shirt. Know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.
  • Are you related to Jean-Claude Van Damme? Because Jean-Claude Van Damme you’re sexy!
  • If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable.
  • Did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
  • I’m learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?
  • Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be fine print.
  • Did you just come out of the oven? Because you’re hot.
  • It’s a good thing I have my library card because I am totally checking you out.
  • I was blinded by your beauty; I’m going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes.
  • I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Because mine was just stolen.
  • Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
  • Are you a bank loan? Because you got my interest.
  • Are you a time traveler? Cause I see you in my future!
  • Can I follow you where you’re going right now? Because

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick Up LInes Qoutes and Jokes



Dito nyo mahahanap lahat Pick up lines Jokes Qoutes Sana Magustohan nyo i hope you like it!