Friday, March 11, 2022

wattpad pickup lines idea

 50 Funny Pick Up Lines

Laughter is an integral part of life, and when it comes to pick up lines, this is no exception. Making someone smile can break down all sorts of barriers and give you a fighting chance at walking away with the prize. 


1. Are you wi-fi? Cause I’m totally feeling a connection.


2. If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d have five cents.

3. I’d like to take you to the movies, but they don’t let you bring in your own snacks.


4. Are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koalafications.


5. Know what’s on the menu? Me-N-U.


6. Your middle name must be Gillette. Because you’re the best a man can get!


7. You look so familiar. Didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.


8. You and I are like nachos with jalapeƱos. I’m super cheesy, you’re super hot, and we belong together.


9. Knock-knock. (Who’s there?) When where? (When where who?) Tomorrow night, my house, you.


10. Do you like Star Wars? Cause Yoda only one for me.


11. Go ahead, feel my shirt. It’s made of boyfriend material!


12. If you were a Transformer you’d be Optimus Fine!


13. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past you again?


14. I’m learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?


15. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?


16. Are you a parking ticket? Cause you’ve got fine written all over you!


17. Did you invent the airplane? Because you seem just Wright for me!


18. I was wondering if you had an extra heart…because mine was just stolen.


19. Are you Siri? Because you autocomplete me!


20. I hope you know CPR, because you are taking my breath away!


21. If I had four quarters to give to the four prettiest women in the world, you would have a dollar!


22. Let me guess, your middle name is Gillette, right? Because you’re the best a man can get!


23. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean, and I don’t mind being lost at sea.


24. If you were a burger at McDonald’s, you’d be the McGorgeous.


25. Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.


Next: 82 Dark Humor Jokes


26. Is there an airport nearby, or was that just my heart taking off?


27. Are you a loan? ‘Cause you’ve got my interest!


28. I’m in the mood for pizza. A pizza you, that is!


29. Are you a 45-degree angle? Because you’re a-cutie!


30. You’re so sweet, you could put Hershey’s out of business!


31. I’m good at algebra; I can replace your X and you wouldn’t need to figure out Y.


32. I’m really glad I just bought life insurance, because when I saw you, my heart stopped.


33. If I had to rate you from 1 to 10, I’d give you a 9, because I’m the 1 you’re missing.


34. You must be jelly, cause jam don’t shake like that.


35. You must be a bank loan, cause you’ve got my interest.


36. I’ve got 1-ply, I’ve got 2-ply, but all I really want is your re-ply.


37. If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?


38. If you were a phaser on Star Trek, you’d be set to stun!


39. Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.


40. Have you been covered in bees recently? I just assumed, because you look sweeter than honey.


41. There must be something wrong with my eyes. I can’t take them off you.


42. Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only Ten I See.


43. You must be a campfire. Because you’re super hot and I want s’more.


44. My buddies bet me that I wouldn’t be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful person here. How should we spend their money?


45. Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?


46. Remember me? Oh, that’s right, I’ve only met you in my dreams.


47. You must be made of cheese. Because you’re looking Gouda tonight!


48. I’m glad I remembered to bring my library card. ‘Cause I am totally checking you out!


49. If you were a vegetable, you would be a cute-cumber!


50. I’m no mathematician, but I’m pretty good with numbers. Tell you what, give me yours and watch what I can do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick Up LInes Qoutes and Jokes



Dito nyo mahahanap lahat Pick up lines Jokes Qoutes Sana Magustohan nyo i hope you like it!