Sunday, August 12, 2012

english pick up lines

I'm a raindrop and I'm falling for you.
Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet
I must be a Snowflake, becuase I've fallen for you.
I know somebody that thinks they might like you a lot. And if I wasn't so shy, I would tell you who it is.
Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
Are you religious? [Why?] Because you're the answer to my prayers.
Can I lick that film off your teeth?
Can you give me directions...to your heart?
Did they just take you out of the oven? [No, why?] Because you're hot!
Do you have a map? [No, why?] Because I just got lost in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick Up LInes Qoutes and Jokes



Dito nyo mahahanap lahat Pick up lines Jokes Qoutes Sana Magustohan nyo i hope you like it!